|Hello, my name is Stormflare!|
I am new to UER, although I have poked around some buildings previously. I am interested in exploring active sites, especially because of the active infrastructure and the behind-the-scenes aspects of many public places.
After reading some forum posts, the FAQ, and Access All Areas, I still have a few questions remaining that I hope I can get an answer to.
1) When posting pictures of active sites on here, how should they be posted? Should the name be left out, or even identifiable pictures of the location?
2) How big of a factor does age play when exploring active sites? Is it less suspicious (if you’re caught) if you’re in your teens, or if you’re older?
3) For a first ‘real’ explore, would an abandoned or active site be best?
Sorry if these questions don’t belong here - just let me know and I’ll happily move them!
Anyways I’m happy to be here, see what you guys explore, especially because I’ve never seen any other UER communities.
|Hey there, fellow new member here.|
1. From what I've read, the primary thing is to make sure you don't post any points of entry. Probably a good idea to leave out any location identifying things as well (like a house number with street address).
2. Pretty big one. Being younger truly allows you to play the dumb card and get away with a lot of stuff, including getting caught trespassing. Anyone older is seen as "should've known better" or a scrapper.
3. I'd recommend abandoned for a first time, as well as going with a friend.
Add a poll to this thread
This thread is one of your Favourites. Click to make normal.Click to make this thread a Favourite.
|This thread is in a public category, and can't be made private.|
Powered by AvBoard AvBoard version 1.5 alpha
Page Generated In: 531 ms