took these a while back, i've actually never been during the daytime but exploring it at night was a cool experience. i'm glad i didn't go alone since my phone was at 1% the entire time, but somehow managed to stay alive.
1. on the way up, it was cool seeing the city lit up on the outside. decided to try a long exposure with a timer. i definitely couldve stood a bit more still but i'm happy with the result
2. i enjoyed this nice night view
3. had to get a basic shot of this haha
4. on the rooftop of the building in the previous shot. i wanted to get a picture of the cityscape in the back.
5. this catwalk was sketch, definitely won't be coming back here if i ever return to this spot. the first part of it had lots of holes and lots of rusted out areas as you can see in the pics that other people have posted.
6. and finally, the whole reason to cross that catwalk in the first place, was to visit this control room