Got to spend some time working as a contractor at a potash mine doing upgrades . So I explored from within the system the trick is just to act like you should be there ! These photos are from winter 2012 - winter 2013 all shot with a phone.
1. overall picture headframes to the left , mill in the centre and the huge product storage and loadout on the right
2. Main headframe to the mine seen through a crane with some wide open saskatchewan skys
3. shot from the roof of the mill building in winter
1. large conveyors going to the loadout building to be put on rail cars .
2. shot from the roof of the mill building
4. shot from the roof of the mill building
1. Mill building flooding
2. lets end off on a tornado at work