new posts
UER Store
location db
db map
terms of service
privacy policy

UER Forum > UE Encyclopedia > Flume (Viewed 1963 times)
Entry: Flume
originally posted by Lomax

An artificial water channel in the form of a gravity chute that often diverts water from its natural flow. Occasionally a flume may have small steps along the sides to help negotiate passage. Amusement park slides like the log ride also fall into the flume category.

220677.jpg (32 kb, 400x600)
click to view

220678.jpg (82 kb, 800x533)
click to view

220679.jpg (9 kb, 275x183)
click to view

Smith Flume
Hulme Flume (Photo from http://substormflo...2/hulme-flume.html)
Log ride
Modify this entry  | Remove this entry
UER Forum > UE Encyclopedia > Flume (Viewed 1963 times)

Add a poll to this thread

This thread is in a public category, and can't be made private.

All content and images copyright 2002-2018 UER.CA and respective creators. Graphical Design by Crossfire.
To contact webmaster, or click to email with problems or other questions about this site: UER CONTACT
View Terms of Service | View Privacy Policy | Server colocation provided by Beanfield
This page was generated for you in 62 milliseconds. Since June 23, 2002, a total of 557056846 pages have been generated.