1. Anyone that has gone draining has had this happen.
2. Tunnel Party at a place called Whitepot. The tunnel was walled off years ago.
3. In a cemetery of all places.
4. I lived in Rockaway Beach. Sand is everywhere.
5. Trying to access a walled off tunnel.
6. It sure seemed like it. http://www.uer.ca/...ow.asp?locid=28804
7. Subway exploring that vest is an all-access pass.
8. Not for a very long time, but yes and for a rather long distance.
9. Are you kidding, they're everywhere!
10. We have this thing called the Gowanus Canal. During heavy rain, the sewers backup and raw sewage flows freely into the canal.
12. Yes, but outside the city.
14. In NYC we have diners, but I'm told they're dropping like flies.
15. For decades.
16. That's how you get into a place we call S4. The manhole cover is next to a police station.
17. Sawmill Creek runs in tunnel under Yonkers.
18. Several times. In one, someone decided to take the fire alarm switch for a souvenir and set off the fire alarm.
19. Yes, but they are regarded by many to be an elite.