To start, since we had a sound system with us, here's a song worth listening to
1. Our meeting place was compromised by new construction. It turned out the area we were to meet in was riddled with weird little construction corridors, including this one which was a cafe.
2. While I waited, I went to a ledge where I could look out and see this newly opened hotel. These buildings were built over top of something important that was there before
3. I met up with a bunch of people crazy enough to follow me underground. But doing so also takes a bit of alcohol. Here is a concoction I purchased, which is sold based on its relative temperature, compared to the other drinks sold in the same shelves at the same temperatures. I suppose i don't understand how temperature works, but hey, Santa would never mislead me.
4. One final look at civilian life.
5. This is everyone who followed me in, which does not include an unusually high amount of late arrivals.
7. We got halfway underground and then Santa blew some stuff up.
8. Then it was time for steel wool. Note the guy in the lower right corner who seems to be set on fire.
9. A weak firing.
10. Santa shows: you need to spin the fuck out of that shit.
11. Then we found ourselves in the middle of a Jedi battle.
12. Then some sort of Scandinavian Satan stopped by to wish us a Merry Christmas.
13. Then reality just lost its shit.
14. Our escape takes us past some actual sketchy terrain.
15. And our final squeeze out from the tunnel to civil society takes us through a slummy neighbourhood.
16. We went out for food but my camera lens was fogged up the entirety of the time. After, we went out into the wild and I had to wipe my lens off to get even this.
17. Same hotel complex seen earlier, but the land in front is our concern. It is a former railyard where a massive redevelopment project collapsed in 2013. Since then it has just become wild.
18. Not so clear but this was our goal.
19. I separated from my friends and took this.
20. Taken at like 2am but this is the lighting I got. Very overcast night.