|Posted by 1footinthegrave|
I'm fairly new at this but (<3 yrs), but for what little its worth - this is what I take:
1) phone and free standing back up battery charger
2) camera and extra batteries
3) nitrile gloves
4) real gloves
5) face mask - N-90 most of the time, have a real mask for organics if needed with a purple organic cartridge, but I haven't ever needed it
6) water - three bottles per person
7) steel toed over the ankle water proof, oil proof, slip proof boots (I'm clumsy)
8) hand sanitizer
9) duct tape - to hold things back or open
10) hair brush - cause I'm a girl
11) wet wipes - cause I don't like sweat "crustiness"
I prob need to overhaul what I bring and look at these other threads. I haven't been able to go in like three months. Work. Kid. Life. Ugh..........
A good folding knife with a locking blade.
One the most useful and versatile tools you can carry.
Wet wipes and hand sanitizer?
A small shop towel or two with Windex or ammonia water in a plastic bag works nicely.
Keep alcohol away from cam gear and plastics; it can craze acrylics instantly.