Have not been on here in a while due to school starting up again, but last week I took a little road trip with a few friends to a location I have been excited about for a while. The place closed around the 60's, later turning into a nursing home. It was slightly disturbing to find out that a major reason of the closure was due to poor patient treatment.
I am planning to go back in the fall, this place was surreal
1. it was massive, consisted of two main buildings, and some adjacent little storage area
3. I always find this ghost everywhere I go, I want to meet you man. I'm always looking for it now
9. The whole place was full of faded yellows...it was nice
11. after exploring we hung out on the roof for a few hours
12. the sun when we finally left, that day was surreal