I came across this house driving around for work. I went back that night to case the place. It's on a major rural road, but the several hours I was driving around I saw zero police. There's a neighbor 100 yards away, a barn to park behind, and best of all, no gate and no No Trespassing sign! I also wasn't worried about vagrants or junkies since it's a 20 minute drive to the nearest food store. If they can survive out here I'd be impressed.
I didn't spend too long in here, maybe 5-10 minutes total, because my heart was jumping through my chest since it was my first time in a house, not just a concrete structure off some trails. I'd love to go back again and be more in-depth in my exploration.
1. This is the street view of the house. Pretty graffiti'd up, it's what caught my eye from the road.
2. The laundry room at the back of the house.
3. To the right of picture 2, you can see these things. I'm pretty sure it's piss. Not something you want to see in the first room of your first house...
4. Going through the kitchen, the only remarkable thing was the cowboy hat in the middle of the floor.
5. You then come upon the dining room, that was converted into some kind of sitting room. This room was my first real sign of "someone used to live here" and it was eery.
6. This high chair came straight out of a horror movie. It also has a little face on it if you squint just right. I wonder where the baby that used this is now and how old they are...
7. At the front of the house there's the living room. Pretty trashed, nothing too remarkable.
8. Up the stairs we go and to the loft area. A bunch of shoes, which is strange.
9. Behind me in picture 8 is this tucked away playroom area.
10. And turn to the right of picture 9 and I was faced with this door. Believe me when I tell you I was TERRIFIED
to open this. I pictured every horror movie I've ever seen occurring right behind the door. The writing on the door didn't help either...
11. Turns out Heather had a nice pad.
12. More of Heather's room. I was pretty freaked out (only because first-timer nerves), I wish I would've gone through that chest of drawers in the back.
13. Old paint, newer looking bed I thought was strange. Also would go back and look through that closet.
14. What I am proud of myself for is leafing through that notebook on the couch. It stuck out like a clue in Blue's Clues.
15. It reads "I trust you to jump off the klif. Just do it. I do ten jumps at ..pe.
You got to clean the picture every once in a while because ther is dust. You must do it.
I cut crust off the pizza.
My popo hunts in the back W"
16. The best feeling ever; sitting back in the car after a successful explore. Some regrets, many accomplishments, especially considering I found this place on my own.
Now, if I can just convince my parents to stop freaking out over this new hobby. I'm in my 20s and moved away from home (In hindsight, I shouldn't have told them) but don't want them dying of a heart attack over worry.
If anybody knows how to keep these pictures from flipping it would be much appreciated.