So back in january i was visiting relatives in NI and wanted to go exploring so after a lil bit of research I found this really neat location like 5 mins away from where I was staying. tried the first POE but it didn't work out so we had to take a long ass round trip which was not very fun and i got the w o r s t blisters.
1. coming across the athletics field
2. like half of the place was this ugly ass 60s architecture
3. the other part was a cool edwardian (?) style
4. where the 2 parts joined together
5. love a good bit of moss
6. old set from a school musical maybe
7. the pretty part of the building again
8. date on one of the buildings
we eventually found a way into the school but promptly left (which i'm really annoyed about now) bc it was falling apart and we didn't have respirators and i heard some people inside (in hindsight i think i was probably hallucinating) but i took a couple shots before we left
9. nice creepy hallway with peeling lead paint!
10. def not safe to inhale here
11. idk philip but he seems cool i guess
12. front part of school
13. main entrance
14. some cool beams beside the science block
not sure of the current status but there was a skip outside the front entrance. This was kind of an impromptu exploration so i didn't have a respirator, gloves etc so i'd like to return there probably in august
any critiques would be greatly appreciated!