Hello all. Last week I went with one of my friends on a 4 day trip into Nevada and SOCAL. We tried to stay clear of well known spots and focus more on the random abandoned building by the road but Im sure some of you will recognize a few of these. Our trip went as follows: SF-Yosemite-Death Valley-Las Vegas-LA-SF. (Please excuse the last few photos. I have rotated them by 90 degrees and re-uploaded about 5 times now but for some reason they always show up sideways. If anyone knows how I can fix this it would be appreciated!)
1. This was a brothel that used to be open when I was a younger. Now it's closed and decrepit.
2. A cool warehouse that we found on the road. It was the only house in about 50 miles and the nearest gas station was 100 miles away. Really shows how desolate some parts of our country are.
3. Inside of #2
14. A neat abandoned motel in a nearly abandoned town.
4. Inside of the motel.
10. This was from the second story of the building across from the motel. Also abandoned. The cool thing about this town is that because of its isolation none of the buildings were tagged. 100% raw.
11. Back inside of the motel. Again besides some trash the place is preserved.
15. An abandoned mine that we found on our way to Death Valley.
16. Neat ol battery.
1. An abandoned power station.
3. An old gas station. I thought it was cool that right behind it a casino was flaunting a neon sign. Old and new.
4. A random old pump house.
5. Another small power station. Again in the middle of nowhere.
6. A random gun range that was out of use.
8. A cool old plane in the desert. Quite tagged but still very cool.
I will be uploading more when I get some pics from my friend.