Suadensky95 and I went to this awesome location. I wish I could go over the entry, because that was an interesting story. Sadly, I will move on. Sorry for my crappy HTC pictures also. I tried to be artsy and good with my photos. They look better on my phone haha.
1. The main building that we entered through. We did easily find access to the roof. The broken door you see on the left is where the elevator mechanisms are, as seen in a later picture.
2. This is the second smaller building. Very thin concrete floors, and there was an owl in the top of the building although we never saw it.. just it's poop. So much poop.
3. This building we never explored because there were people living in it in a trailer. With a dog. Pretty sure they knew we were there but we didn't bother them and they didn't bother us.
4. I guess the water is why their beer was so famous?
5. Looking up at a lid of some kind for the brewery.
6. Water run off.
7. Elevator mechanisms! I have close ups of this that can be posted per request. I just didn't want to flood this thread. There were so many good pictures!
8. This is one of my favorites. The decay and lighting and green just looks really nice.
10/10 would do again.