I've been going through old photos over the past week or so, and came across a handful of shots from a 2019 road trip that I never got around to posting here.
The backdrop here should be pretty recognizable to anyone that's explored along the I-10 in Southern California -- to be honest, I'm not sure if this trailer is still standing anymore, but the trains aren't going anywhere.
1. Trying to imagine how this scene might've looked before the destruction.
2. I'm sure these seats looked great at some point in the past.
3. But the rats have clearly been nesting here for a long time.
4. The bulk of the destruction was all on the front side -- almost like a tornado started inside and blew right out the front door.
5. Would've liked to explore the interior, but structural integrity didn't seem too great.
6. Reverse angle. Choo-choo!