After seeing Clement R Sedona's recent post, I was wandering through some old alleys in an urban renewal zone and I started noticing brooms everywhere. I saw about six of two different types, plus a vacuum cleaner.
I didn't have a tripod and had to resort to balancing my camera on whatever was available, and this is the best I could come up with.
1. Korean brooms are very short and turn sweeping into back-breaking labour.
2. Fortunately I found another kind of broom.
4. Sweeping alone doesn't get the job done.
5. The stairs were dangerous for my camera so I decided to just use the on-board flash.
6. An overhead view of the area I'd been shooting in.
7. Thanks for looking. Love, peace and goodbye!