That was a blast! A definite change of pace from our usual Edmonton urbex diet. Water levels were very low luckily, and no one went for an unexpected dip. I might have to make a return trip at some point if only to try and get some better pictures.
1. Look at these intrepid bastards.
2. Lights and water and blurrrrrs.
3. Appropriate signage. Drains are one place where I look forward to finding graffiti.
4. Heavy flow
5. The importance of wiping.
6. Some kind of flow monitoring apparatus.
7. Where it all goes out.